STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE FOR ANGLE LEG SPLICES
TSConnex is a general computer program for the analysis and design of splice connections of angle legs for towers. Towers can either have triangular or square cross sections.
- Graphical user interface that is user friendly, interactive, and utilizes state-of the art graphics.
- The splice capacity is calulated based on the difference between the center of gravity of the legs and the splices plates group. The additional induced moments in the splice plates due to the eccentricity between the leg member and the splice plates group are accounted for in the calculations.
- Structural analysis of the leg splices taking in consideration, leg capacities and joint eccentricities.
- Interactive review of the analysis results.
- Automatic capacity assessment as per relevant codes.
- Strict compliance with following standards for member and splice capacity assessment:
- Output is concise, useful and detailed.
- Convenient switch between metric and imperial units at any point of the analysis.
Download TSConnex User's Manual